Skip to main content

Reply to "Is HSBBW moving to CBBW?"

Stats,
Things have changed. Boys these days begin playing  more competitive baseball very early.  Things have changed in other youth sports as well.
Goals have changed as well. I do believe most people who find their way here already have players who ha e made their HS team. The way I see it, making the HS team is a lot easier than making a college roster. Parents want help in the process. With the high cost of college these days people need help to pay for education. I get lots of pms asking opinions on schools and programs. I also get LOTS of inquiries about the draft, advisors/agents, etc.
I came here looking for info on recruiting. I believe that is true for most who come as well.
When you first came here you manipulated lots of discussion to turn to high school stats. You created lots of arguments by posting and then challenging opinions. Basically the same thing that you do now.
When you came back here they created a forum for you to post in for stats and scorekeeping. I notice that you rarely post there.

My suggestion to you is if you are unhappy here, then leave. There must be other sites where you can discuss HSBB and stats!