Skip to main content

Reply to "Is HSBBW moving to CBBW?"

TPM,  You seem to be reacting rather harshly....the guy made a point.  I guess if YOU don't like what he has to say, YOU don't have to read the post or come on here to reply.  You know, if you don't have anything nice to say.......

I don't typically agree with Stats on a lot of things, but I agree that it has changed a lot.  Now, before you jump all over ME, please note, I'm not bit**ing about it, I'm making a point:  the site HAS changed.

No one says it has to stay the same as it was; it is organic, and like all "living" things, it changes, evolves, metamorphasizes.  But I think we should be allowed to discuss that it HAS, in fact, changed.

Now, to offer my opinion (which, TPM, I believe I'm entitled to):  I am bored?irritated?piqued?wistful? over the fact that a site that dealt with HIGH SCHOOL baseball has morphed into more of a college and select baseball entity.  As a high school coach, I was very interested in getting on here to hear what parents thought, to discuss matters with them and with other coaches, and to hopefully increase the love and participation in high school baseball.  I just think a lot of that has gone away.....now the majority of topics about high school baseball are about how horrible and stupid the coaches are, how it can be avoided in favor of select baseball, and why it is a dying entity.

And if I get to the point where "I don't like it......" enough, I will move on and try to find somewhere else that really is about High School baseball.  I just don't know that there is anything else  out there right now that I like any better.

To Stats point:  why not call this "High School and College Baseball website"?  It IS a more accurate description.  Not telling the originators what to do at all, but it wouldn't deter me if they did....