Skip to main content

Reply to "Is HSBBW moving to CBBW?"

Stats - I kind of disagree with your premise.  This site could be called the CBBW imho and nobody should be upset if we changed it to that designation.  It would be misleading in the sense in that if it were named for college, people looking for how to get to the next level (from high school) just might miss it. 

The purpose of the site is providing information so that high school players can go on and play at the next level.  That's what everyone here cares about.  I doubt anyone cares about hs fall baseball, frankly but you are free to start that topic if you like.  In the spring, we do run a high school spring thread so we are balanced in that respect.  The reason we have the college fall thread is because that is the first time, after all the years of showcasing and recruiting, a kid gets to play against ALL college players for the first time.  That is quite the achievement and it provides motivation for those kids striving to do exactly the same.  Our site is unique and I hope it stays roughly the same.    

Last edited by ClevelandDad