Skip to main content

Reply to "Is HSBBW moving to CBBW?"

Originally Posted by CaCO3Girl:
Originally Posted by JCG:
But to repeat myself, it's hard to have a conversation about things that are of a burning interest to me but nobody else knows about. For example, our HS's starting SS graduated and a returning Senior starter is slated to transition from 3B to take the job.  How's that going to go?  And who's going to get the 3B job?  Our excellent C is now playing at a D2, so who gets his job?  Last year's backup?  A Junior coming up from JV?  Or does one of the returning IF's transition to C?

(I can't imagine how anybody here would know or care about the answers to those questions.  But just in case:  a) M____ is a natural SS and will do great. IMHO he should have been there last year. b) V_____ will probably get the nod at 3B, but his approach sucks - he tries to pull everything, so R___ may take it from him at some point. c)  No good options there.  S____ can't catch a strike, and B___ can't throw worth #$%^.  If I was coach I'm hoping that a stud freshman or transfer shows up the first day of practice.)

Have B___ do some push ups to strengthen his arm, and have S____ stand in front of a pitching machine catching the balls with his arm out and thumb up..Isn't V____ why the DH rule happened?  And great job M____ show your stuff! :-)

LOL!

+1  That was classic!