Skip to main content

Reply to "Is HSBBW moving to CBBW?"

" I just thought it might benefit the site to try to include more people on the incoming side rather than concentrate on those who are among the best on the outgoing side. "

Functional model

Incoming side = need to know

need to know = need to ask outgoing side

Dysfunctional model

Incoming side = need to know

need to know = need to ask Incoming side

When I came to this website 10+ years ago my motivation was to help my son get to the next level.  I don't recall many discussion about HS games or kids names etc.back then.  I am guilty about once posting about my son's college playoff game.    In my mind the  main purpose/discussion of HSBBW doesn't seem to be any different then 10 years ago, except the names have changed as have some of the recruiting rules and  there's always somebody/people looking to burn the place down

We should have a "historical" not so golden threads titled "10 years ago today on the HSBBW" or "2004, I am right, you are wrong, your kid clearly made it to pro ball w/o any help from you don't even pretend to know anything"   for the laughs.

btw:

Discussions about particular HS kids or HS teams always turn ugly, not sure I want to see another "NorCalPreps" here.