Chico Escuela posted:
Tim Turner posted:
Chico Escuela posted:
Tim Turner posted:
Chico Escuela posted:
Tim Turner posted:
CollegebaseballInsights posted:
ABSORBER posted:

Never said to open up everything all at once completely 100%....there are a lot of smart people out there that no doubt can figure out how to reopen gradually.  It should not be an all or nothing strategy...gradual with some modifications...see how it goes for a while...then adjust accordingly.  

Dude, you literally are just saying that you're sure we are doing it wrong, and that somewhere, someone can figure out a better way.  That's it:  You want things to open somehow, on some schedule, that some really smart person can figure out?  No one can really argue with that.

First of all my name isn’t  “dude”.   If the governors of these states shut down their economy indefinitely then you and I will see an economic depression that makes the Great Depression seem like a walk in the park.  

Dear Mr. Turner,

Your revised argument is "we can't stay shut down forever" and therefore "someone smart should figure something out."  That logic is airtight.  But I'd argue it boils down to saying you don't like the way things are and you want to see them get better.  I agree 100%.  I'd wager every governor and the President all agree, too.

Your obd't servant,

C. Escuela  

Tim will do...there’s no revised argument her at all...it’s my opinion and it’s and it’s shared by a lot of others that I’ve talked to.  I won’t post anymore about it.  I’m with the others...I’d much rather talk baseball than anything else.