Skip to main content

Reply to "It is Past Time to Face Reality"

JCG posted:

.."I’ll guarantee you one thing I’d rather have him in the White House handling this than a guy that puts his foot in his mouth every time he opens it.  And don’t get me started about Mrs. Clinton! So now everyone knows where I stand."

I'm not going to say why I think he's uniquely unqualified to be the person "handling this", and has done an miserable job so far.  I could write several screens worth, but it would be a waste of pixels.  I will say that below is a partial list of HSBaseballWeb users with a variety of backgrounds and political viewpoints,  who, just from reading or interacting with here, have demonstrated to me that they have essential qualities the president lacks, and that I would  trust  to handle this pandemic far more than I trust him.  

TPM, RJM, cabbagedad, fenwaysouth, PGStaff, CaCO3Girl, justbaseball, BishopLeftiesDad, hshuler, roothog66, smokeminside, BOF, Coach_May, Consultant, Swampboy, Gov, tequila, Iowmamom, CoachB25, Ripken Fan, infielddad, PitchingFan, Branson Baseball, hokieone, Zia, BK-CatcherDad, Bacdorslider, Sunwalkingvalley, MAM, nycdad, Eokerholm, Chico Esquala & Twoboys

I know I missed quite a few. Apologies.  If you believe that you would do a better job than Trump, you are very probably right. 

Out.

For many days I refrained from reading any posts on this thread..a couple days ago I finally posted a few of my thoughts which were entirely non political...anyone can go back and read those comments and you’ll see they were void of any political thought or political opinion.  I came back this morning to visit the thread and came across a political opinion post...so I decided to stand up for my point of view just like several others have opined on this thread.