Skip to main content

Reply to "It is Past Time to Face Reality"

CollegebaseballInsights posted:
luv baseball posted:

Several thoughts -

If it is true this was going to kill 2.2 million in US as was predicted at one point then Trump limiting it to 60k makes him the unquestioned greatest president in our history - his actions have saved over 2 million lives and he is a hero for all time.

If you are not prepared to go that far.... then one must ponder the possibility that to a certain degree the medical people are pulling shit out of their asses and really don't know what is going to happen and are hazarding educated guesses.  IMO this is much closer to the truth than there was ever going to be 2.2 million deaths.

This argument may have merit because no matter how much the Chinese are lying it is now doubtful this was ever as lethal as it was hyped to be in March.  This does not mean it was not dangerous or that any mitigation was not warranted.  But did we overreact?  Someday we can assess that point.

Now we must consider recent news that the Chinese knowingly allowed this to spread globally.  That means that is was an intentional act that is now responsible for roughly 20X Pearl Harbor or 9/11 deaths in US making it the most dangerous attack in US history.  It will kill more US ciizens than either Vietnam or Korea. 

We need to recognize this for what it was - a state sponsored decision to not contain it and to disrupt the world. It  was reckless at best or criminal/terroristic at worst.  IMO it is the later and we need to stop calling this thing anything but the Wuhan Virus.  Naming names is part of the accountability that must happen.  

Given that our greatest streagth as a nation is our economy the notion of putting it back on track has to be the highest priority if in fact we are now in a war (as I think we are) with the Chinese.  What that means is that similar to the Cold War every citizen is now a soldier and needs to do their duty and go back to work if they are able. 

It is now time for all of us to start pulling on the same end of he rope again.  God Bless America.  

"If it is true this was going to kill 2.2 million in US as was predicted at one point then Trump limiting it to 60k makes him the unquestioned greatest president in our history - his actions have saved over 2 million lives and he is a hero for all time."

Thanks for the laugh, the ditherer in chief called it a hoax, ignored intelligence, didn't mobilize the DPA quick enough.

Wants to blame WHO, but not the leader of China, because he has authoritarian characteristics.

H.L Menchken Quote

Trump never called it a hoax. He called the media a hoax. The media is claiming he called the virus a hoax. Yet liberals don’t want to admit it and cling to this lie.

The first person died in 2/28. Trump shut down the border and the media and Democrats (sorry for the redundancy) screamed “xenophobia.” 

Late February Nancy Pelosi was parading around San Francisco’s Chinatown telling people to ignore COVID and to eat out since there was nothing to be afraid of. Democrat NYC Mayor DiBlasio and the NYC Health Director were telling people the same two weeks later.

It’s looking to me like Democrats were asleep at the wheel trying to remove Trump from office (impeachment) over fraudulent charges and calling him a xenophobe over shutting down travel when they could have been paying attention to world affairs that could affect the county.

The last Democrat I posted this at told me I was dumber than a bag of rocks and he hopes I die from COVID so there would be one less stupid person in the world. They’re just facts. I thought he would appreciate facts, not get upset with them.

Last edited by RJM