Skip to main content

Reply to "Jimmy Barnes 2015 SS/3B Deep Creek HS, VA"

Bobby,

You first brought attention to yourself to me as sketchy when you posted about Jacob Rich, who you obviously didn't know had committed. My conclusion is that you really do not know these players.

I visited your site yesterday and was able to poke around to get an idea of what you actually do but today all of your video links are not working as well as no more info on the player mentioned here. 

Also I found this.

http://www.baseballclearinghou...blic/pages/about.php

There is a line in there that says that you deliver info that is accurate. 

That obviously is not accurate.

Listen I don't care what showcase or what players are or are not paying you to attend or to be their recruiter (with or without pay). But it is important to show accuarate info and that you ARE UP to date on the player you are trying to promote (yes that is what you were doing).

That was why I made that comment regarding how I would feel as a parent. I don't want anyone posting info on my player if they cant give reliable info on others.  Maybe you do not understand that, but you should take into consideration what a parent is telling you what they prefer.  Do parents care, you bet they do. If I have spent money taking my son to a showcase I want to make sure that info is coming from a reliable scout, or coach, not someone who takes nice pictures.

This site is a great resource for finding and using information on the recruiting process, not a site for promoting players especially from a site that has given unreliable information.

BTW, how many account names do you actually have here? The reason I asked was because of this post

http://community.hsbaseballweb...m-and-mary-committed

I am sure that you can understand there is  much confusion.

For those suggesting a forum for unsigned (uncommitted players) there is one (which should be updated),  however you will notice that most of the posts really are for events that might be of benefit to them, you will rarely find a profile of a player here on the HSBBW for recruiting purposes. 

JMO

I forgot to give Prepster a +1, he has essentially laid out what this site is for. 

I am sure that he would be the first to tell you that college coaches, no matter what level or what division, don't visit the HSBBW to find players for their programs.

Also if the player has to rely on someone else posting his info for him here, perhaps he and his family didn't do their due diligence in the first place.

Last edited by TPM