Skip to main content

Reply to "Jimmy Barnes 2015 SS/3B Deep Creek HS, VA"

Originally Posted by pitchout31:

Y'all sure wasted a lot of time under a thread with the kid's name!!  The promotion was posted under a thread that didn't interfere with this forum in any way; and isn't an issue, 'cept for those that choose to make it one. Many people have "promoted" their business or talents in many different ways on this site. Either thru their 'handle" and what they have to lend... or thru their posts.

Like Jeannie C. Riley said - "this is just a little Peyton Place, and y'all are all Harper valley hypocrites"

I have been on this site for many many years, have helped many many parents and players in the recruiting process. I am not a coach, I am not a photographer I do not run showcases, or a team or have a website to assist in that process.  What a  fool I am,  I did it all for nothing!  I never used this site to promote my own player, a business, like others have. So enough with the Harper Valley PTA!

Pitchout31,

You are entitled to your opinion and I am to mine.

I got a pm from someone asking me if I knew who Bobby McKinney was.  Did that really matter?   Does that mean I have to agree with this topic or the way he handled this? No!  There have been really good discussions on how to use this site, the entire site.  Not sure if the OP gets what is being said to him.

If anything I noticed that Mr. McKinney has attempted to make some corrections to his webpages. BTW, baseball clearinghouse is free, but baseballinsider is $99 per year. I don't care what anyone says, business is business and the object in business is to make $$$.  I have no issue with that, but don't leave me to believe its all for free! 

I am still looking for those articles on recruiting that have been shared here over the years, can someone direct me to them?

BTW, I have and always will only ONE screen name.

Last edited by TPM