Skip to main content

Reply to "Joining"

Yes, the above is all true.  :-) 

We require new registrations to be approved by a moderator before they can post (which has cut down a bunch on spam posts for cheap handbags and sports gambling). When a moderator looks at the list of new registrations, we immediately approve those that have enough info to tell us the new member is here to be part of this community - for example, a location, plus a bio like "Dad of 2020 RHP" or "Baseball player looking to be recruited".

If the new registration doesn't include any info, the moderator may do some additional screening before approving or declining. But this screening/research isn't always done immediately, as we are all volunteers (even me, the site owner... I make no income from this site and in fact it costs me money out of my pocket every month).

I've been super busy with work lately and it has taken a little longer than usual to approve the new registrations. I just now did a quick check and approved several registrations that had appropriate info, and will check the others this weekend. Thanks!

Julie

Last edited by MN-Mom