Skip to main content

Reply to "josh hamilton-where is he at now, I no where"

Josh is in camp and is working out everyday. The Commisioner is about to allow him to start playing in minor league games.

I would reserve your comments about him IF YOU DON"T KNOW HIM !!!! You will not find a teacher or any school personnel from administrators on down who could give you one bad thing about him while he was growing up. He was a model kid and absolutely a wonderful youngman.

The situation that he finds himeself in now is one that he had plenty of help getting into. When your 18 and have 3.6 million dollars in your pocket everyone wants a part of you. He had no way of knowing how to say no. There isn't one baseball personnel in the game who would have predicted what has happened to Josh.

I wish him well! With some help he may find his way to the big leagues. He was and still is that special of a talent! I'd dare say he would have been the 1st pick in the draft every year since the year he was picked in 99 and on top of that he has size 19 feet!

Delmon Y has been working out with Josh everyday. Guess Upton can take Youngs place now.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/al/devilrays/20...hamilton-cover_x.htm
Last edited by Vance34