Skip to main content

Reply to "JUCO's and CC's"

In no way am I underestimating JUCO Baseball. All you have to do is look at how many kids are drafted from those schools each June to know how competitive it is. And being able to give 24 scholarships as opposed to 11.7 in D1 is very attractive. Tom, in 8 marking periods through 9th and 10th grades my son has achieved honors (avg 85.0) 3 times and high honors (avg 90.0) 4 times. The only time he didn't achieve either was his first grading period in the 9th grade. It was his first ever report card because he was home-schooled up until then. Thanks for the advice and the invitation to phone you. Don't be surprised if I take you up on that. My son was on the Varsity squad this year for the Massachusetts Division 3 State Champs but played sparingly behind the starting catcher, a Senior and team captain. He also played a little 2nd base. Still it was a great experience for him to be part of a championship team and to play for a fantastic coach who's told him that next season he "won't come off the field". Thanks again.