Skip to main content

Reply to "Junior College vs. PG"

3FG,

You are absolutely right, my advice was exactly the same as TR's except I didn't have the same tone or putdown as him.
See this is what I mean, it took time to think about a putdown and being sarcastic when he could have just said "let the kid play it out and see what happens."

This is why I and others here couldn't care less what he has to say. There are good people on this site that give great advise on a daily basis and don't have nearly the venom that comes from this poor pathtic soul on a daily basis. Ex. Coach May has great advice and never puts anyone down. You can just tell, this guy has class and you would be proud to know him or say he was a friend. TR, not-so-much............

There is another site I go to that allows it's users t put other members on "ignore", so their post don't show up on your computer screen. If any of the moderators would like to know the site and maybe work that into this one let me know. I would like to be first to put TR on ignore so I dont have to see any idiotic, sacrastic remarks anymore.

See, that is the one thing TR thrives on, people getting uptight about his posts. If people can put him on ignore many people won't even see the venomous dribble that he spews. It would definitely help the site. Out of everything that is not good on this site, and there isn't much, TR is definitely right up there.