Skip to main content

Reply to "Jupiter Tournament"

Steeley,
They brought 3 teams to the Kernels foundation and he wasn't on any one of the rosters. Milroy did play in the scout league, so I figured they just picked him up and brought him to florida. If you say he played with them all fall then he probably did, I know for a fact he didn't play with them last year.

There's a little substance behind that I would say and I asked a question. You answered it, why do you continue to try to discredit things I say, why do you take everything I say as an attack on you or your organization. There's plenty of guys on here that post alot more than I do, did you ask all them what they do for a living? I like checking the site when I have time and seeing what people are talking about, it's fun to me. I don't care who the team is consisting of, I read they MIGHT combine teams with the scout league. I wondered if that happened and expressed how I thought it would be mostly IL kids going, since they are the only team from IL. We expressed how there's a ton of talent in ILLinois in the past. What are you so defensive about all the time? Relax, i'm not the bad guy just asking questions.