Skip to main content

Reply to "Jupiter Tournament"

quote:
Originally posted by Apollo Creed:
Wow, congratulations to the Sparks! This is a terrific accomplishment! It just goes to show you how strong Illinois baseball has become. That being said it would be nice if PG would allow another Illinois team into the Jupiter event. There are many qualified programs in Illinois. Many of which have played well at other national events (i.e. Connie Mack, CABA, ect.) and have impressive rosters. It seems unfair that one program gets two automatic invites (more than once... Connie Mack Regional/ Illiana?) No doubt they have talented players that are deserving, however any of the top Illinois programs can and have competed with the Sparks when given the opportunity.

This has tons of references to Top Tier: Connie Mack, the Illiana Regional, CABA; but in my humble opinion I don't believe that this is coming from anyone in the Top Tier camp. Too blatant of a reference.

This is a post from a wanna-b, just a plant wanting to stir it up. The "other programs" that are referenced (with the exception of the wanna-bs); go to other PG events, have contact with PG staff; and don't need to post **** like this.

The master of back handed compliments (you know who that is TravelDad, even has Mom fooled). "Mom" now thats funny.
Last edited by Tuzigoot