Skip to main content

Reply to "Just needing some opinions"

Well I really appericate all the comments, I didn't expect really anybody to reply haha.

I think im going to start trying to workout half the time and the "Y" and half the time at our field house while keeping my program.

I wouldnt even bother with the field house but someone in a earlier post asked if I had a starting spot locked up or if I was competiting for a spot, and I am compeiting for a spot. See the field house program is simple and if you ask me pretty dumb for a baseball player. They do chest 2 days a week and legs 2 days a week. I think a baseball player needs to focus on all parts of his body..chest, legs, shoulders, back, bis, tris.

The current thing I am doing is back and bis one day, chest and tris one, legs and shoulder one day. After our christmas break is over im going to try back and bis one day at the "Y", legs one day at the field house, shoulder and tris one day at the "Y" and chest one day at the field house.

One thing I really like about the field house is they do pretty good conditioning after they lift and they mix it up every day. Usually when I get done lifting at "Y" its either the treadmill or the bicyle.

Oh yeah a few of you mentioned people you knew that was doing the Yankees or Angels offseason workouts..if anybody could send me any MLB offseason workout that would be awesome.