Skip to main content

Reply to "Lakepoint"

Parking can be difficult. We packed the car so my son could jump out at the entrance and grab his catcher bag without slowing down the parking line.

The concession stand was a little backed up because they were very short on staff in June.

Don't plan on eating at Chic Fil A after the game. Unless you like waiting a really long time, then go for it.

There is no need for personal shade or chairs. It's pretty easy to find a comfortable spot to sit. It is stadium style seating with shade.

Pack turfs and molded cleats if you can. Some kids didn't like the cleats on turf and some didn't like turfs on turf.

Definitely check out some of the vendors. We got a great deal on a Pro Preferred and others have scored some deals on other merch.

Almost forgot, they went to some dumb ticket purchasing system that is online and a real pain. A lot of people, me included, thought we could wait in a line and pay cash only to find out that they just walk you through the online purchase. So don't try that.

I'm sure I'm leaving something out. Feel free to ask any questions. It's a great facility.