Skip to main content

Reply to "Lance Armstrong"

I absolutely do not believe he doped. With all of the chemo and radiation as well as other drug treatment he received to conquer cancer throughout hie entire body, he would be another cancer waiting to happen. He is a tremendous athlete and his treatment actually enhanced his athleticism. The fight and determination to live translated to his fight to master the Tour.

I good friend of mine had extremely aggressive breast cancer. Her prognosis was not good at all.
after 4 rounds of chmo and radiation, losing all of her hair, and the struggle most of us are familiar with, she has been cancer free for almost 10 years. Her hair, which was graying, came back pitch black. She is early 50's with NO gray in her hair. She just lost her gray hair after chemo and it has stayed brunette, thick, and shiny. You can't explain it, just as you can't explain Armstrong's physical gifts. He has proven to be quite a good triathlete. Jealous people wanting to bring him down. Research his antagonizers. Some have serious character issues.

I realize I could be wrong, but I honestly don't think I am.