Skip to main content

Reply to "Lets Talk Pitching - Ask/Discussion about pitching from professional instructor"

Originally Posted by BaseballInstructor50:

Predictable responses. 

I'm not sure why your still wasting your time here.  Would love to hear your credentials other than reading "scientific facts".

I get it.  You don't like to run.  

I have an idea - Start a new thread all about not running in baseball, post all your links.  Talk each other into it more and more.  I will answer questions that parents and players have about pitching here on this thread.  

OK, fine. It can be personal. I really wanted to avoid this, but your obliviousness is truly remarkable. ________ - I've looked into a lot of your material you have on the Internet. You're absolutely clueless about how to teach pitching, and NO ONE should listen to anything you have to say. 

I vote to have this thread closed. If close-minded, ignorant, condescending, obnoxious people like ________ want to present themselves as "experts" on topics they literally know NOTHING about, let them do it somewhere else. No need to waste more bandwidth here.

Have a nice day. Let us know when you decide to actually research and learn how to do your job. Until you do, stop wasting people's time and posing like you know what you're talking about. Your talent took you far further than most people could have imagined in this game, and you're very fortunate for that. Your knowledge of the craft in which you excelled so much is shockingly neanderthalic. That makes you a terrible teacher. It's OK, not everyone that played can teach. But don't act like you can if you can't.

And for the record, my "credentials" (which are utterly meaningless, by the way), are plenty good. Even by your ridiculous standards. The "reading scientific facts" credential is more than you have, anyway.

Last edited by J H