Skip to main content

Reply to "Little League and AL"

quote:
Originally posted by itsinthegame:

Perhaps - from your perspective - that is the case. From my perspective - I do not need a scientist to prove exit ratios. All I need is my eyes.

Great! If that’s your standard of proof, good on ya.

quote:
I disagree. No rationalizations or hedging either. Just falt out disagree with you.

Good!

quote:
Now here’s a question for you. what have you done to try to stem the metal bat tide, other than to tell me I’m wrong for the way I think?

Actually - lots of things.
Heres a few.
Ive written to my congressman. Twice

Ive encouraged my eldest son to transfer to an all-wood bat collegiate conference (The GLVC - D-2)

I sought out - and with HiHardHeat's help - got my youngest son into a great program - that plays and practices almost exclusively with wood year round.

Congratulations!

Is your son now safe?

quote:
Originally posted by itsinthegame:Since you are so full of questions - let me ask one - what have you done other than sit on both sides of the fence and infer that people who have an opinion are a lynch mob?

Why do you say I’m sitting on both sides of the fence? How many times do I have to say I hate all non-wood bats! What twists your panties is, I don’t hate them because they’re unsafe!

Do you realize how foolish it is to attack an ally? If your goal is truly for baseball at all levels to go back to wood, why do you care what the reasons are for people to want to make that happen?

Sorry, you don’t want to win the war, you want to be right, and that’s really silly! I suppose if non-wood bats were outlawed tomorrow, and the reason given was something other than safety, you’d want them reinstated!

So, the answer to your question is, I’m not going to detail anything other than what I have already. The reason is, since you don’t seem to be interested in any reason other than safety being why someone opposes metal bats, all it would do is get you more angry with me, and I’m not willing to deal with that.