Skip to main content

Reply to "Little League and AL"

Scorekeeper,

You threw out a question - and I answered it very specifically.

I threw you the same question - and nothing came back. Not a thing.
IMO - Just some psychobabble that diverted the conversation away from your inabllity to answer the same question you asked me.

As for "proof" - do you need proof to validate you are getting wet when you are standing in the middle of a thunder storm. LOL

You ask - will my son be "safe" as a result of his transfer to an all-wood bat conference? - What does that question mean? And who made safety the only issue?

Here is the answer - you did.

How about this excerpt you posted:

"Sorry, you don’t want to win the war, you want to be right, and that’s really silly! I suppose if non-wood bats were outlawed tomorrow, and the reason given was something other than safety, you’d want them reinstated!

So, the answer to your question is, I’m not going to detail anything other than what I have already. The reason is, since you don’t seem to be interested in any reason other than safety being why someone opposes metal bats, all it would do is get you more angry with me, and I’m not willing to deal with that."

Do you have to read my posts 100 times to understand it. For your benefit - Metal bats are dangerous and they DISTORT the game. Did you miss that in my last post?

As for you detailing anything - you have to be kidding right? You are giving yourself way too much credit.

You havent detailed a single thing. In fact - you havent even answered a simple question - a question that you initiated.

Answer the question - if you can ask it - you should be able to answer it as well. Or at least try.

P.S. And let me add one more little ditty - even though you addressed yet another psychobabble question to PG - as it concerns risk management. I was the Director of Global Risk Management for one of the largest companies in the world for 8 years.

Tell me all about it scorekeeper.
LOL
Last edited by itsinthegame