Skip to main content

Reply to "LOOKING FOR SPRING TEAM FOR 15U"

A h.s. player can not play H.s. ball and travel ball at the same time.If a player is not a H.S. player he can do whatever he wants.IShA has no control over anyone thats not in an ISHA sport.Forget the guys name ( owner of independent league team in joiliet) but couple of years back he had a 14/15 or 15/16team.NON of the kids were going to play school ball.There schedule started @ april and ended @ august.Suntimes ran a two page article titled end of school ball.Never heard or read how things went.Could possibly been a one and done.There were 2-4 kids from sanberg or over by there.With one of them being the son.Other than that team I have never heard of a travel team that played in season.I do see how this could be callenged and will be won in the future.The IESHA changed thier rule about in season play.It either begins this fall or started last fall.You can't let the younger kids do something that the older kids can't.A very large % of parents I talked to from north of me all say same thing.School ball is on its way out.From here I don't see itbut. lets look at it from what will be some of the first things that go when the state money is all but turned off?That is on the way.