Skip to main content

Reply to "Make your bet - "The Cooler""

A-Rod went 1-4. I didn't see the entire game, but I did see one of the three outs. It was a laser liner to right with a man on base. This thing never got more than 15' off the ground, but it carried all the way to the RF for an out. I think it would've bored a hole in the outfield wall if the RF hadn't stopped it.

Now, what are you monkeys on A-Rod's back going to tell me next? That he should've hit it SOFTER, so it would've landed? That he should've hit under it by another 1/32 inch, so it would've gone out? That he should work more on his "rotational swing" or some of the other gobbledygook that passes for expertise on this site, so that he could've pulled it and everything else in order to serve the almighty God, the home run?

Yeah, everybody's an expert, meanwhile A-Rod hit .290 with 35 HR's and 121 RBI. And that qualifies as an "off year".

Anytime you Yankee jer... uh, fans want to get rid of him, I know a few teams that'd love to take him off your hands. And I think Cooperstown is already clearing a space for his jersey. I hope he picks some other team's jersey.
Last edited by Midlo Dad