Skip to main content

Reply to "Manny gone from Boston"

Manny doesn't realize it yet but he is a lot better off on the West Coast. Teams that don't appreciate talent with a personality don't understand that keeps the team loose. Clowning around is part of baseball, if you don't believe that watch what happens at almost every ball park in between innings with the mascots, the parodies and whinnie races.

It's all about entertaining the fans, that the new paradigm in baseball is "SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT". The old grumps want the fans to sit on their hands and pretend to be soooo polite. That's garbage. Long ago fans use to really get envolved with their teams and voiced their approval and disapproval vociferously.

Now you go to a ball park and you'd think you are at the cemetery its so quiet. Baseball has changed so much since I played as I kid I don't bother going to the games anymore. Rather watch it on TV in my house where I can scream yell and shout appreciative when I see a good play and derogatorily when it is warranted.

The peeps in L.A. will welcome Manny Ramirez with open arms, and the Dodgers now have a chance to win it all. Why, because Manny now has a reason to kick some a*ss just like Jackie Robinson did.
JMO