Skip to main content

Reply to "Many Thoughts"

Eek worm

Bob:

I've been off for a while and busy with the kids (including Matt's TJ surgery on 5/24).
The information you've provided on this site has helped our family understand the ins and outs of hsbb, establish wonderful contacts in the bb community, realize that if our son stayed academically focused he could qualify to play D1 baseball, (and as an "oh by the way" here's the entire NCAA BB link list) basically serve as a 'be all/see all" that's going on with hsbb, it's amazing.

It's also amazing how from your heart, you have spent what I know is countless hours over the keyboard assembling what I know is perhaps one of the greatest websites on the internet.

I know you have helped hundreds of families through the years find out what it means to play hsbb, and what it might mean to play beyond (either in college or professionally)

I provide this salute to you sir, worm Big Grin party applaude clap greenjump greenjump

and wish to express my sincere thanks...

On a side and secondary note, I have a wide collection of info and data on the TJ procedure (including a detailed report that Matt's Dr (David Altchek) co-authored with the crew from the Hospital for Special Surgery (what a great team). I'd be more than happy to talk w/any parent who might be facing this with their son, just send me a quick pm or email...

Matt begins his rehab in a few weeks then it's off to Wagner in late August...

You helped us tremendously in this journey, and we are forever grateful .

Thanks

Jim Watson