Skip to main content

Reply to "Many Thoughts"

Bob,

Thanks so much for this wonderful site. My son found this website last winter and passed along the information to me. I have read many articles and posts and have thoroughly enjoyed all the relevant information along with the knowlegeable people and warm, caring atmosphere.
While I have been reading posts and enjoying others' questions and responses, it hasn't been until recently that I felt secure enough to venture into my own posting. I always jumped to General Discussions and never paid much attention to the Announcements category.
I was caught completely offguard when I stumbled onto your post. Luckily, I kept reading as was able to calm all my initial fears.
Bob, Thanks again for putting together such a WONDERFUL site and with all the best motives - helping boys and families realize their dreams with no selfish, personal motives of your own. I have been so impressed with all the information I have gleamed in the past months.

Thanks also to MN-mom for stepping up and continuing the site. You don't know the fear that was going through my mind as I was reading Bob's post. Thanks again for keeping on!!

Thanks also for welcoming me!

God Bless you both!