Skip to main content

Reply to "Marc Pro, worth it?"

@2022NYC posted:

Cheap is relative...however given the cost of bats, high end gloves, it seems par for the course. For me I went with the monthly payment option.

Agree. The cost compared to the value you get makes it on par, if not a better deal, than what we all pay for equipment. Especially compared to a $150-$200 wood bat that can snap at any given moment.

I also went with the monthly payment option. It was refreshing to see that this was an option. Makes it easier to sell the purchase and makes it affordable for many more. I think that was a great decision by the Mark Pro team.

My son has been using it constantly since we purchased it shortly after I made this post. He loves it and says it definitely has helped cut down on his recovery times. We are going to experiment this summer using it before he warms up for a start on the mound. He even told his private pitching coach (former MLBer) that he picked one up and his coach told him that was a smart move as it is a great product. Says he has some current clients who are in the big leagues that swear by it.