Skip to main content

Reply to "Marc Pro, worth it?"

For anyone on the fence, I'll share what sold me. My son was playing on 13 & 14u teams at the same time for the same tournament, same coach. He was used to playing a bunch of games in a weekend. This was a February tournament in FL. Saturday was 85 with a couple thunderstorms. He caught 2 games, played MIF and pitched one inning in the others. Sunday morning a cold front rolled in and it was cold and rainy. After the first inning he walked by the fence and said his shoulder was sore. First time this has ever happened and I was panicked. The coach pulled him from the game. A close friend and a well known trainer in the golf industry pulls this contraption out of his bag and asked if he could hook him up on it. 30 minutes later the soreness was gone and he felt great. Had no problems warming up and playing in the next game.

As 2022nyc noted above, we spend hundreds on bats, gloves, and gear. In the grand scheme (especially for a P), this should be a must have. Plus, the entire family can get use out of it. I bring it to Disney World with me. After a day of walking around my calves and feet are always sore. 15 minutes with the MP and they feel great again.

Disney World idea is great! Making a note to pack that in my suitcase in September!