Skip to main content

Reply to "Marshal nation..."

SWAC -- the message board is all about discussing varying perspectives. Why is DTiger's opinion less valuable than any other just because he is a teen-ager? I agree with Collikar -- even though we don't know the specifics of this situation, we (as adults) can offer opinions based on life's experiences.....like, for instance, leaving a job on short notice....or changing our minds when new opportunities arise.

I also agree that it might be a little unusual for a coach to call every member of his team, especially when he has not developed deep relationships with them. How the head of the organization decides to communicate is his business. And I am not indicting TH here -- there is not necessarily a right or wrong.

CTiger -- concerning jesuitdad's post(s) being gone, we all have the right to delete our own posts -- second thoughts, etc. That may have occurred here. I saw nothing that would cause a moderator to delete them.

I think this discussion has run its course....DTiger, nice job in reversing the initial impression you left here last night. And, good job this year at Jesuit --- I wish you success this summer, 'cept perhaps in mid-July at AABC state! Smile

SWAC -- see you in FM on Tuesday?