BOF
Ya but look what was in the water!

BobbleheadDoll,

quote:
“Yardbird that was meant to impress ???”

Would you admit it if it did?

quote:
How old are they 10 ?

The pitcher Drew is 12 YO and I suspect he is about one year biologically accelerated.
He is playing on a 13 YO club team in SoCal in this clip last year.

quote:
“He doesn't meet any of my tenets.”

This is not a BobbleheadDoll tenet thread.
Is this how you explain your tenets, could you elaborate.

MTS,

quote:
“ So the tenets you attribute to Marshall are not his.”

That’s like saying he claims a kinesiological movement out as his invention that completely distorts what is meant by a tenet in his pedagogy. He was the first one to look at the motion of forearm pronation as the safe way to throw a bal opposed to the way all traditional coaches teach with out knowing supination as seen with the curve, cutter, Slider and some fastballs. Marshall wants you to actively and voluntarily pronate
Not involuntarily like traditionally trained athletes.

quote:
“I know you know who Kharma is. I didn't know about Marshall's garbage and had developed my own son's mechanics before Marshall's site was up and Kharma tried to give Marshall credit for my son's mechanics.”

If he did not know the training history of your child then it was a crock

quote:
“. When a pitcher does something of note you Marshall guys all try to give Marshall credit.”

I do not do this but when a traditional pitcher has called out Marshall tenets like
Voluntary pronation he could be said to have one of Marshalls tenets and as in the clip
this child as I have called out has the Marshall Tenet Sum rating of 850.

quote:
“I'm not going to debate with your vapor,”

Yet, here you are debating? This is good even with your attitude.

quote:
“virtually illegal.”

You mean the way the traditional mechanic is virtually illegal with the ball arm leg
way off the rubber at release! I agree and am glad you started to talk mechanics unlike all the high falutin guru’s whom run like the dickens at the site of anything Marshall.

quote:
“Not bad, but nothing to write home about either.”

You can’t make a compliment with out turning it into a disparagement?

quote:
‘Was that a 56' or 58' foot mound (if you could call it a mound; no disrespect to the kid).

Take your foul comments about the field up with the Huntington Beach recreational. Department please!

quote:
“My kid has 8 pitches: 4 seam FB, 2 seam FB, 4 seam change, 2 seam change, curveball, knuckle curve, slider, cutter. He drops to a low 3/4 slot on his 2 seam and change ups so one can say he has 10 pitches. He'll only use 2 or three in a game depending who his catcher is.”

I believe you and great for your kid, I hope he has learned to pronate them all but that arm slot will not allow for this, unfortunately you will have to post a video to be believed around here!

quote:
“Who is Kharma”

Well then who is he now that you think I have this inability? Is he a concerned father?
A coach? A doctor? A rebelrouser? A sports writer?Wheres he from? Can we read the information he posted here or did you get him removed by making the same disparaging comments to me here to where it snowballed into something you were not originally talking about? I noticed your group is starting to come out know and speak although they may not add anything utilitary.

John YaYa,

You will not understand what I have told you about this until you see some high speed video of traditional pitchers, their hips and shoulders are in the same place as Marshalls
when actively moving the ball in forward force and you have Marshalls explanation out of context again. He does say force is generated from joint to joint. In fact Marshalls motion is infinately connected in a contiuing Kinetic linkage unlike the traditional motion where many discontinuities happen along it’s timeline.

quote:
“He has the trademark gigantic Marshall head jerk.”

As do most traditional pitchers and its not as bad as you describe which is also
Something to work on. I will take it up with him! Thanx.

quote:
”I'm sorry, but this kid is being led down the wrong path.”

He is the top pitcher in his region and will never injure himself, I would say it’s
A yellow brick road leading him to the Emerald city.

quote:
“This kid's throwing some nice pitches.”

You are only seeing 2 of them here, maybe I should post some more footage?
These pitches alone with out much of the rest of the mechanics are far superior
To what is being taught (traditional) everywhere and easier to command!

quote:
”However, he's throwing them using more conventional mechanics.”

His MTS is 850 here, right now we are emphasizing some leg lift so he is at a
750 rating now because everybody thinks like you so he won’t be given the ball
and get cut with almost full Marshall 1000 rating.
Last edited by Yardbird