Skip to main content

Reply to "Marshall mechanics"

MTH,

quote:
“Another spring training starts in 3 days, and still no Marshall disciples in MLB.”

So, you would be the one who is going to hand one of them ( Full 100% late rotational cro-step mechanic) the ball?

Marshall has two x-pros who are ready but are not being given the ball.

He has many ready and playing in lower division College teams who were not even considered before they showed up at his door out of HS.

He does not train young pitchers with fast-twitch superiority like me, he works on previously injured pitchers who are ready to move on and compete.
quote:
”Another NCAA D1 season starts in 9 days, and still no Marshall disciples playing D1 ball.”

I currently have 6 Div.1 players pitching, 3 in the pac.10, many in lower division College and several in JC down here where the JC’s all play with div1 talent, My current group of HS seniors are doing very well here. One is rated at the top levels in this years draft!! Unfortunatly we must hide ( with an acquiesing leg lift) what we want to actually do to get higher level acceptance. This senario still leaves us with the all important top half mechanics that gives us at least 60 to 70% of the tenets and a healthy future.
quote:
”Each spring that passes with no proof of the benefits”

One of my JC Marshall kids set the school record for Strike outs in a season and a single game and had back to back 19 and 15 K games at Orange Coast College.
He broke the record that was held since 1953. He was drafted 3 times. You should have seen his pronated curve and screwball. Throwing in the low 9’s did not hurt either.

We have had many awards in the past including all-CIF 1st and 2nd team, All league HS pitchers. One of our first Marshall trained pitchers pitched in this years AFLAC game at Dodger stadium. How are you expected to know all of this? and how many coaches are actually teaching these mechanics to have your statements achieve any merit? things take time.

quote:
“his theories puts yet another nail in Marshall's coffin.”

His theories are spot on correct!! We use a cats paw for the Coffin problem!

As you can see there has been great progress even though we are swimming up streem
trying to get out the truthful information against what is falsely said everywhere.
Last edited by Yardbird