Skip to main content

Reply to "Marshall mechanics"

all322,

quote:
“Maybe you could get that Billy Mays guy”

Well, sham wow me down , looks like he sold you that “Quick Chop” food processor. Is he any relation to Willie?, that’s closer to the swing I teach!
The MBS is small ball for high run production (wins more games), I like the power batting game that does not win as many games.
quote:
”Otherwise, your valuable insight is wasted here”

Apparently it is only safe to enter if you can tolerate the wasted effort?
quote:
“as most of these folks seem to disagree”

I have not taken a count but I can see I’m way behind but I’m a strong finisher and hope to prevail with in about 8 more innings and am prepared to go extra innings until the sun goes down!!!! What would you say is the exact count after reading all that? I at least get the first guy and maybe 2 more that have fed back intelligent banter? I actually have not seen anybody disagree yet with a mechanical point and the only disagreements are with personal information that the others do not have so they guess and then state it as fact.
quote:
“even resorting to common sense at times”

This common sense you speak of does have history and I think science has won out with most of these scenarios.
quote:
“you crack me up”

What is life worth if I do not leave all322 smiling when he exits.

RJM,

quote:
“I've seen plenty of kids get through high school ball with bad mechanics.”

Me to, Seems to be most all of them at this point? It depends on how you define bad mechanics; I define them in this way.
If you have mechanics that produce injurious effects they are bad.
quote:
“For which D1 programs are your pitchers playing?”

You guys keep asking the same questions that I have answered before. Go back and dig out the answer. Hear I’ll give you a different answer that has nothing to do with mechanics. You can’t ask me to give you proof of a past statement, then I give it to you, then you say that’s not proof, Then ask me to prove something else that you will just deny anyways, you had your chance to be fair about it now you can just look for them. Because you are here listening to what these mechanics are all about and can recognize them now, maybe? What does any of that personal stuff have to do with mechanics? You keep shoveling Humma Dumma in front of me and all the snow blowers are up north.

Now, back to mechanics!

Cap_n,

I have been emodiconized by the wave! Can I use you’re BWAhaha in the future that’s a good one ROTG.
quote:
“You can try to redirect the focus all you want”

No mechanics again, I’m disappointed.
I’m trying to talk youth pitching mechanics here; I have no lack of focus. I have answered everybody’s off track questions yet get few answers to legitimate questions in return.
This endless personal affront to Marshall thru me is fruitless and tends to make the thread unpleasurable; this is not my goal but seems to be yours. Why do you not start your own thread (why I hate Dr.Marshall) where you can personally attack Marshall, I promise to stay out and not ruin or change its direction.
quote:
“the bottom line is, you have yet to provide any video of a successful, high velocity MLB pitcher in a MLB game using the Dr. M way.”

This is not my job or quest and your request has no purpose. There is plenty of video available, have you searched yet? Let me help, go to DrMikeMarshall.com and you will see television video of two of them in action, I think both hold Major league records and one has many of these records still.
quote:
“I'll even settle for a consistent D1, D2, or D3 pitcher with the same requirements.”

These are armatures and if they wish to post they will, If not they will not. I will let all of them know of you’re request.

Are you punting in regards to the Gif question? Maybe you do not know how to capture U-tube video yet? You can capture video at Marshall’s if you want, I can’t do any of this with this Pentium II of mine I’d be here all day. I sure wish this thing would die!

MTS,
quote:
“They had 1 make it to D-1 but he suffered from eras disease”

Can you name this phantom and the school? How does a pitcher make it to D1? Is he still a freshman?
quote:
“Too many earned runs”

Too many tall tales! You have already been exposed for this same informational infraction using your own words now you are coming back with more of the same? What is it about his mechanics that makes you believe he is a Marshall trained athlete?
Post a video of him and I will tell you if he is even close?
Last edited by Yardbird