Skip to main content

Reply to "Marshall mechanics"

Waph2uoS,

quote:
“I don't understand why people listen to him”

Because he speaks and has a Doctorate in the subject for that he talks, this is easy to understand, do you understand now?

quote:
“he never practiced what he preached”

Sure he did!!! You do not recognize the top half mechanics like most because it is so fast with the available technology that you get, understanding ballistic mechanics is only as good as your diagnostic equipment.

quote:
“ I can count on one hand the amount of pitchers there have been in the MLB that even resembled his teachings”

This is completely understandable and you are correct with the limitations you have displayed

quote:
“let alone anyone who was actually successful in the big leagues”

How would you know that? You do not understand them also do you think MLB pitchers share information about what they do to get guys out, don’t bet on it. Who would benefit monetarily most by reading Marshall’s web site? Do you think they are Internet challenged? They have taken huge leaps forwards towards Marshall tenets in the last 5 years with many.
I believe the one that invented this process still hold many relief records after 40 years and one of his protégés when given the chance struck out 600 batters in the MiLB and with his cup a coffee struck out 41 in 30 innings in the MLB that’s 1.4 k's out of every inning, I wonder what the strike out ratio record is in the MLB? You need to have facts before you spread bad information, can you name the other MLB and MiLB pitchers he trained?

MTS,
quote:
“Your pitcher is not a Marshall type pitcher”

What is a Marshall “type” pitcher? I have explained to you what the meaning of MTS is; yet you still do not understand! ? What gives? Maybe your long standing hatred of a man you don’t even know because he told you the truth is getting the best of you. Just consider it.

quote:
“You "Taught him this" and yet you spout Marshall mechanics”

Understand forearm drive orientation, humeral early transition and many more then you will have a better chance of diagnosing pitching and throwing.

quote:
“Seems you may be the Marshall hater”

I should be even with out your negative imagination!, his correct theories have ruined the pitching end of my business!!!! I’ll leave the hate to you and yours.

Knowing what I know now it would be unethical to go back to traditional and knowing most think like you and only recognize the bottom half because it is so slow and obvious. I now receive many of the youth disabled list in our area and out of it because I return them with healthy force application and the coaches are starting to send them to me knowing I am “that Marshall guy”, now if only the mothers would tale over the sports training I would then again get them before they are taught how to degrade themselves.
Last edited by Yardbird