Skip to main content

Reply to "Marshall mechanics"

Yardbird...I don't waste my time reading your regurgitated posts. Please post a CURRENT clip of Tyler Matzek and explain where he is Marshall excluding an explanation on the part we already agree on...Pronation.

6 years ago and several times since I've told your friends that Marshall's Mechanics need the kick and stride of a regular pitcher to have any chance for it to work...And here you hold up as a Marshall pitcher, a pitcher that has a kick and stride and does another Marshall no-no, he rotates back beyond the acromial line using the very group of muscles that Marshall says do not stretch, but I say contribute to velocity. Dr. Finch PhD in Bio-mechanics, University of Indiana validates my statements. He uses high speed cameras and computers to help him analyze movement and performance. This info was also discarded by your friends.

Your friends were the first to throw hateful words with words like child abuse and worse...How many 12 and under are you coaching? From what I have heard, more than a few...I smell a lot of hypocrisy.
Last edited by MTS