Skip to main content

Reply to "Marshall mechanics"

..can't believe I'm stepping into this...

Yard,
This is coming from an innocent bystander in a nuetral corner who is always looking to learn and keep up on new findings, methodology, etc.

Some observations, questions and things I don't understand...

When asked how many students are in MLB, you answer with a guy who hasn't pitched in almost 30 years and a guy who you admit chose not to stay on the program. BOF replied with an extensive list of recent MLB and college affiliations, specific number of draftees and those that topped 90 as well as a link for additional info on Jaeger.
You then tell him to "put up or shut up". I don't understand where he has not put up.

You say you won't list more players because you are on a post length watch, yet I regularly see posts from you far longer than what could amount to a very impressive player list. Again, I don't understand.

BOF states that you position your arguments suggesting that "his way is the only right way". You claim this is false - but "they are the only non-injurious force applications". Surely, you can't believe that this implies anything other than "the only right way"???.

BOF states many positives regarding Marshall teachings yet you repeatedly call him a Marshall hater... don't understand that either.

You state or strongly imply in a few different threads that the baseball establishment from HS to MLB won't allow for Marshall mechanics to be used, sometimes even releasing players because Marshall trained them. Do you really believe there is such a conspiracy?

Sorry, these are just the impressions I'm left with after reading some of your posts.