Skip to main content

Reply to "Marshall mechanics"

OK, thanks Yard, I’ll have to research further.
The player list still seems weak but I’m not going to beat a dead horse.

And this...
“People still have the right to use the injurious force application if they choose to but at least they have a chance to know where they can go to attain the non-injurious mechanics and the difference’s. Has nothing to do with right or wrong unless you believe like me that youth pitchers should not be using unsafe techniques “do no harm”.”
Saying this has nothing to do with right or wrong (in effect - you can keep doing it that way, but one way you get hurt and the other you don’t), frankly is just an insult to a person’s intelligence.

And lastly...
I’ve seen several threads here where a parent of a HS player comes to HSBBweb looking for pitching/throwing advice and you chime in with info that eventually leads to the Marshall mechanics that you are preaching.
If, as you say, all levels, LL to majors, balk at those mechanics, why would you want to put that player in that position - to suggest they work hard toward a significant mechanics change only to be told it can’t be used? I understand that you claim it to by non-injurious, but what good does that do if it can’t be used?
It seems that you would first need to work things out with those establishments before implementing with the young players who hope to work their way up the baseball ladder.