Skip to main content

Reply to "Mary Ann's Celebration of Life Slumber Party"

I don't know what I can add that has not been already said. I know that I am a newcomer to this site. i loved it from the moment I first laid eyes on it.

In that zest I at times have gotton in over my head and been sharply put in my place by others here. MA, TPM and shortstopmom have always been there to explain and encourage me by giving me pearls of advice like being a mom a hard job but being a baseball mom is the hardest job you'll ever love.

MA and the prayer list came at a very hard time in my life. I could not ask for help here because there are a few moms in my area that check this site and comment about what I say or do. MA checked up on us through Pms often & never asked for details just offered support.

I received this gift from a friend a few years back
I would wear it because it is cute but now I wear it with MA in mind. She is truely my baseball mom guardian angel. Though I never spoke to her or actually met her I will greatly miss her.

Throughout our entire slumber party Carol Burnett's closing song ran through my head.
I am so glad I had that time together. This weekend we again in her honor shared a laugh and sang a song. It seemed we just got started and before we knew it came the time we had to say so long.

God Bless Our MA!