Skip to main content

Reply to "May of Junior year + sudden injury = Post Grad year / re-class & many questions (pls help! 😳)"

@DD 2024 posted:

Just a casual observation but it seems like you’ve already made up your mind to reclass to 2023. Maybe internalizing that will help reduce your uncertainty and anxiety some.

Then, how about asking his travel ball coaches these questions? If they’re experienced I’m sure they’ve dealt with this before esp during these covid times.  

Indeed you’re correct - given the very limited information I’ve found regarding somehow getting an extra year of high school - yes, I’m currently inclined to think PG to be the most likely course..  This was really more of a “how does all this work“ & “has anyone done it“ & “what was your experience“ kind of question. But I do appreciate the psychoanalysis - I need it!

And I do intend to ask his travel ball coaches about this, though don’t think this is a situation they’ve been in all that often. Given the magnitude of the situation I just thought this was a place where I might receive good information. I will be asking as many people as will listen to try to make an informed decision.

Do feel bad though, as I hadn’t intended for people to feel compelled to reply who really didn’t have any information on the PG topic itself, and am genuinely sorry for wasting anyone’s time doing just that.