Skip to main content

Reply to "May of Junior year + sudden injury = Post Grad year / re-class & many questions (pls help! 😳)"

@YachtRocker posted:

Indeed you’re correct - given the very limited information I’ve found regarding somehow getting an extra year of high school - yes, I’m currently inclined to think PG to be the most likely course..  This was really more of a “how does all this work“ & “has anyone done it“ & “what was your experience“ kind of question. But I do appreciate the psychoanalysis - I need it!

And I do intend to ask his travel ball coaches about this, though don’t think this is a situation they’ve been in all that often. Given the magnitude of the situation I just thought this was a place where I might receive good information. I will be asking as many people as will listen to try to make an informed decision.

Do feel bad though, as I hadn’t intended for people to feel compelled to reply who really didn’t have any information on the PG topic itself, and am genuinely sorry for wasting anyone’s time doing just that.

A top SEC coach told a friend of mine, if the kid isn’t a stud player right now he should just move on to college. Stud players should consider a PG year.