Skip to main content

Reply to "Mid-Majors and..."

@adbono posted:

I agree with many things you post. But not this. In today’s world of 6 years of eligibility, the transfer portal, NIL, and a 20 round MLB draft I believe that now is not the time to shoot for the stars. For the vast majority of people now is the time to have a realistic & attainable goal from the beginning. Waiting for the recruiting process to level set you will waste a lot of time and money. And will inevitably lead to frustration and disappointment. IMO if you know you are shooting at the right target before you start hunting the odds are much better for a good result. As long as an over-supply of good players is saturating the market this will be the case.

lol, I guess agree with everything that you post. to be clear, I'm not advocating the shoot for the stars method, I'm just saying that it's typical. It could be as simple as going to a college camp and realizing that you don't belong. I believe you should go to a school where the coach honestly expects you to start as soon as you get there.