Skip to main content

Reply to "Midlothian advances to title game with 9-2 win over Sumter, SC"

Sure hope this young man will be ok. From these pics, I don't believe I have ever seen anything like it. Well, I take that back, I have, I witnessed a 34yr old break his arm while in deliver at Mickie Gordon Park in Middleburg 2yrs ago. It was the most horrible thing that I have ever witnessed.

Midlothian, Va. Post 186 coach Dave Jones, left, and manager Richard Worcester, right, rush to pitcher Matt Edwards during the elimination round against Post 175 from Metairie, La. at the 2006 American Legion World Series at Veterans Memorial Stadium in Cedar Rapids on Tuesday, August 22, 2006. Edwards crumpled to the ground after a throw in the sixth inning and was helped off the field.

Midlothian, Va. Post 186 coach Dave Jones, left, and manager Richard Worcester, right, tend to pitcher Matt Edwards during the elimination round against Post 175 from Metairie, LA at the 2006 American Legion World Series at Veterans Memorial Stadium in Cedar Rapids on Monday, August 21, 2006. Edwards crumpled to the ground after a throw in the sixth inning and was helped off the field. (Gazette photo by Cliff Jette)
Last edited by MILBY