Skip to main content

Reply to "milb wages may be exempted by lobbyists"

I've decided to start a custom ditch digging service.  We will provide hand-dug ditches to the customer's specifications.  I am starting to put together my team and am looking for lots of able bodied folks who wish to learn the "art" of ditch digging.  As such, we are looking for folks interested in summer internships - below is a brief outline of this exciting opportunity.

- Work in nature and enjoy all the elements that exist outdoors

- Learn the art of hand digging ditches to include equipment maintenance and form (sharp shovel strong back)

- In addition to free training in this exciting field, you will receive $10/day and all the bark you can eat

- Work during the summer months only but you will be expected to train during the "off season" with some opportunity for winter digging on your dime.

- If you desire a second year, you will be invited to a spring ditch digging event where you will compete with other returning ditch diggers (no cost for this exciting opportunity - discounted accommodations available and some free bark)

- If injured, we will work to stop all bleeding and drop you off at the nearest hospital.  You are welcomed to heal thy self and return for the spring dig.

We welcome you to sign up for this exciting opportunity and enhance your skills in this exciting industry.  You will be one of a very few hand ditch diggers and if you can convince someone to pay you, you should do OK.  Otherwise you can always read the instructions for the ditchwitch and get a real job paying 5x this opportunity simply walking behind this wonderful machine.