Skip to main content

Reply to "Mizzou"

I wanted to take a moment and tell you that my experience this weekend at Mizzou was very, very positive.  I have had the opportunity to meet with quite a few head coaches over the last few months and I would put Coach Bieser at the very top. I found him to be professional, sincere and an odd thing to say, but compassionate. He truly cares about his players and has put so many supports in place to help with their success. He is very genuine and comfortable to be around. My son had no issues asking him questions about anything.

He and three other coaches (pitching coach included!) spent the ENTIRE day with us on Sunday. We had a full, laminated itinerary, which included tours of all the athletic facilities, campus and town, pitching philosophy presentation, lunch, dinner, etc.  They made sure we saw almost everything Mizzou had to offer. One thing is for certain, they wanted to make sure that if my son's goal was not to be an MLB pitcher, he was in the wrong place. They pride themselves on their pitching stats and successes.

I was genuinely impressed. Top notch group of men I would trust to develop and grow my son as a baseball player, as well as a man.