Skip to main content

Reply to "MLB Pennant Races"

So, throughout the playoffs I've been pulling for the Cardinals for two reasons.....Tommy Edman & Andrew Knizner.  Tommy's mom used to post on HSBBWeb when her son was going through the recruiting process, college and the draft.  I got to know their family pretty well as Tommy was being recruited by some Ivys.   I've been following Tommy ever since he got to Stanford.  He's an extraordinary player that can play IF or OF at the MLB level.   My middle son used to play against Andrew when he was younger and now my son works with Andrew's Dad in the engineering department.  Andrew got to play when Yadi went down earlier in the season.  Good "kids", great families with a lot of talent to make it to MLB in just a couple years. 

Incredible what the Nats did last night.  I was exhausted and missed all the excitement until I opened up my MLB app this morning to see the replays and outcome.   Red Sox fans are rethinking the loss of Joe Kelly at this very moment.

I would love to see the Rays beat the Astros and the Yankees.   I can dream.....

Playoffs have been awesome this year....so far.

Last edited by fenwaysouth