Skip to main content

Reply to "MLB Post Season Thread"

old_school posted:

Strasburg and the Nationals are clowns, Harper is a punk...I understand folks around the DC area should cheer for them but after putside of Metro DC they should be universally loathed. The curse of the goat and Babe Ruth should cast against the franchise for generations if not centuries to come!

Since the day 4 or 5 years ago when they shut down Strasburg in early September...they had the team to beat and they thought it would be easy for years to come. They pissed off the baseball gods and insulted all who care about the game, Crash Davis would have retired willingly had he been a part of that fiasco.

Never assume winning is easy and never assume you will be back next year - ask Dan Marino!!!

I honestly have no respect for the franchise - the Yankees I can hate for so many reasons but also command respect....the Nationals aren't worthy of the time spent typing here...which was not very much!  

Bryant struck out 4 X last night. Is he a punk? Strasburg made Arrieta look like he should be playing for the JV team last night. Is he a clown now? Your comments are idiotic.