Skip to main content

Reply to "MMWS"

quote:
OP

I love that last line about Boyd.. I dont think North should count there Chickens to early. Boyd has some very good Baseball Players.. Seniors are overrated.. .. You should have had your boy play at Boyd OP.. The facilities over there are awesome..Good luck to the Mavs I'll be out there watching them launch balls in the Day Care parking lot.. Hope the HR derby isn't the same time Mommy and Daddy are picking up the little ones.

It's going to be fun watching these kids develop over the next couple of years. I know Boyd has some strong talent coming up in the younger grades. Coach Milam will have a lot of great kids to choose from for sure.

North should have a good squad this coming spring with the guy's returning, the addition of ML and move-in Trey Sorrells (he's a stud).

McKinney High will have one of their best teams in a few years in my opinion with the group of juniors they have to pick from.

Great times ahead for all McKinney HS teams. I can't wait to see them all do very good. I just hope North can come out on top for personal reasons of course!!

See ya'll this week!