Skip to main content

Reply to "More Interpretational Help!"

Krak...

I'd call the coach who did the eval to get a clear perspective....

But beyond that....Where are all the smart HSSBW people? As I know you are straight up, and not setting anyone up... (putting these terms out then slamming a poster for answering)...I'll give you an idiots perspective....

"Spins Curve Ball" Two ways to get the ball to drop, spin and gravity. The preferred option is obviously spin as this maximizes "bite" and break. There are high school pitchers who do not possess enough quick twitch muscles or stregnth to really make the ball bite and so have rely as much on greavity as spin. I'd say this is a positive observation for Krak jr...

"Starts Bats" Probably means that he is always around the plate and makes people swing. The other option would be he is enough off the plate that they can sit and wait for him to have to groove something. I'd lay odds that this is also very good....

"on time delivery" Probably alludes to a smooth rythum. No herky-jerky motion with parts being left behind and then having to catch up later....I'd say this is good too...

"stab backside" I have no idea....

There it is...an idiots perspective to coaching baseball...

Sorry to have missed you in the Northwest last summer...maybe '07...

Cool 44

Oh, and by the way...SSMom...I'm a purist...I'll take a venti dark of the day with no room for cream...just the basics Maam...
Last edited by observer44