Skip to main content

Reply to "MSABC - Nomination Process -"

quote:
Originally posted by Terp_Pride:

Terp_Pride:

Should you want to step up to the plate and identify yourself many readers, such as Coach King, and others would benefit from your information.

(However, the over-under, (should history repeat itself) is 2009 ....before the posting of your 3rd blog. I took the under!)

May this serve as your Twelve Days of Christmas!
(but then that by itself requires a cost-benefit examination.)

With regards to your acusations, assumptions and perceptions: there a differing view points of many, and I know I have my own.

However, since any ink is better than no ink, thanks.

Several of the 'old school' MSABC members (contrary to you being very misinformed) have requested my attendance at the Dec 11 meeting at Crofton Middle school. (As so stated: since the 'new' MSABC has received, taken and spent my 2007 dues.

And some of the aging MSABC members have not seen any email announcing requests for 2008 dues, nor any email listing the player nominees for 2008 Pre-Season. (Organized? lol)

And the "Twelve Days" are:
1) I returned to an active HS coaching status
(just in case you are reporting status, but then who really asks or desires to find out before the MSABC Exec makes up stuff for such decisions. (Organized ? LOL ).

2) A reserve status was probably due to:
heart attack,
stroke,
respitory distress,
high blood pressure,
diabetes,
protesthis, and recently, an
enlarging prostate.
I received a good report from the Colonoscopy exam (and strongly suggest you seek such services, if of age) however results from the endoscopic retrograde cholangio-pancreatography were less than remarkable (which is a good thing). And since you wanted to know, the senility comes and goes as the task of remembering which fricking color and size pill or liquid to take, I really would benefit from a game time scorecard.

3) Will (you or the MSABC) be nominating Joe Smith from Apple HS this year?

4) I was pleased to hear my Dec 2006 MSABC nominations for
- MSABC 2007 Media Person of the Year
- MCABC 2007 Female Executive of the Year
were honored at the 2007 MSABC Banquet.
I have known each of these fine individuals for a long time, and each required recognition for their development of youth and amateur baseball.
(Organized? lol)

5) It was dissapointing to hear my Dec 2006 player nomination for the 2007 Pre-season Team was accepted but not considered by the MSABC.
Maybe you did not hear this fine young man (who went to school and live in Maryland) was honored as the 2007 Washington Post All-Met Player of the Year

6) I believe in altruism.
Not to bore you, yet not as a superior moral faculty that suppresses basic selfish urges (as you may believe) but as a basis for the elementary pleasures provided by the cost-benefit relationship of human cooperation from past experiences as it is examined for acting together to gain resources from other groups at this challenging time in history.

7) In other words, I have been helping and (hopefully) developing youth, amateur, and professional baseball players in the great state of Maryland, on and off the field, for a lifetime.

Should this be what you believe is "living in the past", then I think some just might be sorry for you.

I have never had any desire to 'run hard working guys names in the dirt' and vehemently take exception.
Republicans, altruist, serviceman & Chevrolet's don't do that.
Democrat's with ego's do.

7) Knowing and understanding the past (IMHO) is a good thing.
It helps know where some have been, what were their challenges and alternatives to such decision making, how the information supports planning courses of action, and offers guidance to what and where next headings, the how's and why's are a few of the key performance parameters. (Kind of like coaching a baseball game, ya think?) Organized ? (lol)

8) Would you happen to sell health and life insurance?

9) In my vocation, there is a phrase on the door (or in the clubhouse).
'Words Have Meaning'. (Organized? lol)

10) The last metric on the number of public and private schools in the Great State of Maryland was 480. In 2006, ~ eighteen HS were represented at the 2006 Dec Meeting. That's < 4%. (Organized? lol)

11) Any over-under for the # of HS's representated at the Dec 2007 MSABC
meeting? Since I went under last time, I'm might do the same.

12) Will your apology to the Greater Washington DC-Maryland-Virginia Metropolitan area be in a carol "Hark! the herald angels sing" . Does this mean I might be seeing your Christmas card hanging over the fireplace this year?

Good luck to you sir (or m'amm).

Merry Christmas

cheers,

Bear

ps. How does sand taste?
Last edited by Bear