Skip to main content

Reply to "MSABC - Nomination Process -"

quote:
Originally posted by Bear:
quote:
Originally posted by scout10:
In his post about the MSABC pre season team he seems to think he knows the list.

Dear Mr. Miller: I won't make any opinion about anyone's decisions to transfer from an excellent public school and pitcher (in his time, and friend) coach i.e. at Howard HS, or that I voted for your son two (?) years ago for the pre-season Maryland State Association of Baseball Coaches All-State team, and I am happy to hear your son's arm injury recovered and look forward to watching him pitch this year, and hope he will stick to his plan as a ME graduate, yet I may consider accepting guff from the best part of the Miller family, Deb, not your cr&p (apologies are accepted).

Bear, Here you go again on one of your rambles... I stated, quite correctly, that your list has some inaccuracies. Why can't you just admit it and call it a day? How/why you have to pull my wife and son into this is way beyond me. In fact do me a favor... leave them out of it. Secondly, thank you for the support of my son a few years ago, but you know nothing about his reason for transfer and have no reason to even bring it up. The school he left may be excellent in your eyes, but the school he transferred to had AP science/math classes that no public school in Howard county even offers and is one of the reasons he is doing as well as he is as a ME major playing DI baseball. Go rant somewhere else, but you're way off base on this one. (apologies are accepted)